1. "Just calm down with the the tongue already. Stop sticking it down my throat and flipping it around like a dog. You have to build it up and be gentle... don’t be a blender."
Submitted by josefinec2
3. "Start out slowly with pauses, then gradually add in other things like tongue and gentle biting."
Submitted by sarac4afb73fff
4. "Don’t mentally follow a flowchart — nothing is less sexy than a routine — just respond in the moment."
Submitted by study
6. "Be gentle, start slow, use tongue sparingly (i.e., no tongue stabbing, don’t lick inside of other person’s mouth, meet halfway, etc.)."
Submitted by sarahburton
7. "It really comes down to reading the situation and the body language of the person you're with. You need to understand the difference between sensual and sexual and when to apply that kind of kissing. (Hint: Sometimes it's a combination of the two.)"
Submitted by MrLoganRhoades
9. "I love it when the person I’m making out with gently grabs the back of my head and kind of takes control of the direction of our heads."
Submitted by buzzfeed21
11. "Just do something with your hands. Anything. If your arms are by your side you’re doing something WRONG."
Submitted by braydenr463983b86
12. "Start slow, then speed up rapidly, and then slow down again. Sometimes I pull away and just breathe with my lips a few inches away for a second..."
Submitted by lilliem436a86005
13. "Consent. Aside from being legally necessary, it’s a huge turn-on to know that your partner respects you and cares about your pleasure just as much as theirs."
Submitted by cinnalinroll
16. "Sucking on their bottom lip. Always mixes things up and your partner will love the intensity of it!"
Submitted by sarahruthm2
18. "The realest key to a good makeout session is a strong emotional connection. Simple as that!"
Submitted by christinabads