1. Last week, Seattle defensive end Chris Clemons expressed a negative reaction to the idea that an NFL player may come out of the closet.
4. Then earlier this week on HuffPost Live, legendary NBA coach Phil Jackson dismissed a question on the topic saying somewhat callously that he had never come across a gay player in his time in the league.
5. Enter Good Guy Magic Johnson.
6. Well done, Magic. Well done.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲