1. Last week, Seattle defensive end Chris Clemons expressed a negative reaction to the idea that an NFL player may come out of the closet.
4. Then earlier this week on HuffPost Live, legendary NBA coach Phil Jackson dismissed a question on the topic saying somewhat callously that he had never come across a gay player in his time in the league.
5. Enter Good Guy Magic Johnson.
6. Well done, Magic. Well done.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱