1. Last week, Seattle defensive end Chris Clemons expressed a negative reaction to the idea that an NFL player may come out of the closet.
4. Then earlier this week on HuffPost Live, legendary NBA coach Phil Jackson dismissed a question on the topic saying somewhat callously that he had never come across a gay player in his time in the league.
5. Enter Good Guy Magic Johnson.
6. Well done, Magic. Well done.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."