3. And only women.
8. You know why?
10. They are basically the macaroni necklaces of adulthood.
Except nobody is legitimately proud to wear a macaroni necklace.
11. 90% of the time, jorts are far too tight and tiny to be acceptable in public.
The world doesn’t want to see your impossibly white thighs, the bottom of your pockets, or the strands of denim dangling over those pockets.
12. And when they’re not super short, they are ridiculously big and baggy.
What are you trying to hide under there?
14. But they’re also totally impractical.
You know what I like on a sweltering summer day? Hot denim rubbing against my thighs and scrunched up into my crotch.
15. And if jorts truly were “freeing” don’t you think uniforms would be made out of denim or that maybe gymnasts and runners would wear them?
17. Or badass.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬