3. And only women.
8. You know why?
10. They are basically the macaroni necklaces of adulthood.
Except nobody is legitimately proud to wear a macaroni necklace.
11. 90% of the time, jorts are far too tight and tiny to be acceptable in public.
The world doesn’t want to see your impossibly white thighs, the bottom of your pockets, or the strands of denim dangling over those pockets.
12. And when they’re not super short, they are ridiculously big and baggy.
What are you trying to hide under there?
14. But they’re also totally impractical.
You know what I like on a sweltering summer day? Hot denim rubbing against my thighs and scrunched up into my crotch.
15. And if jorts truly were “freeing” don’t you think uniforms would be made out of denim or that maybe gymnasts and runners would wear them?
17. Or badass.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩