If there’s one thing Aaron Rodgers is good at, it’s football. And if there are two things, then it’s football and growing a mustache. Seriously, the man’s got skills.
4. But Rodgers hasn’t always been this active in Movember.
Here he is back in November of 2009. Merely a shadow of the man he is today.
5. In fact, in 2010, it was as if he was actively protesting the No Shave November movement.
Dumb move, Rodgers.
6. But then something clicked and everything changed.
7. He corrected his ways and started growing out his facial hair.
8. And even though he didn’t go straight for the ‘stache…
10. And was able to go from this:
12. Transforming from a boy…
14. From someone who shakes hands with Brandon Weeden…
15. To a badass who shakes hands with himself.
And you thought he was simply warming his hands in that pouch. Nope.
19. Is better than nothing.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.