If there’s one thing Aaron Rodgers is good at, it’s football. And if there are two things, then it’s football and growing a mustache. Seriously, the man’s got skills.
4. But Rodgers hasn’t always been this active in Movember.
Here he is back in November of 2009. Merely a shadow of the man he is today.
5. In fact, in 2010, it was as if he was actively protesting the No Shave November movement.
Dumb move, Rodgers.
6. But then something clicked and everything changed.
7. He corrected his ways and started growing out his facial hair.
8. And even though he didn’t go straight for the ‘stache…
10. And was able to go from this:
12. Transforming from a boy…
14. From someone who shakes hands with Brandon Weeden…
15. To a badass who shakes hands with himself.
And you thought he was simply warming his hands in that pouch. Nope.
19. Is better than nothing.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.