If there’s one thing Aaron Rodgers is good at, it’s football. And if there are two things, then it’s football and growing a mustache. Seriously, the man’s got skills.
4. But Rodgers hasn’t always been this active in Movember.
Here he is back in November of 2009. Merely a shadow of the man he is today.
5. In fact, in 2010, it was as if he was actively protesting the No Shave November movement.
Dumb move, Rodgers.
6. But then something clicked and everything changed.
7. He corrected his ways and started growing out his facial hair.
8. And even though he didn’t go straight for the ‘stache…
10. And was able to go from this:
12. Transforming from a boy…
14. From someone who shakes hands with Brandon Weeden…
15. To a badass who shakes hands with himself.
And you thought he was simply warming his hands in that pouch. Nope.
19. Is better than nothing.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."