2. The top seven teams were put into separate groups, along with the host nation, Brazil.
4. And then one team from each pot was randomly placed into a separate group.
The teams from Pot 3 (Australia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, and the United States) are highlighted here.
6. From there, it heads into a single-game elimination bracket, starting with the winner of each group playing the runner-up of another group.
8. Those two teams play each other for the World Cup trophy and four years of bragging rights.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏