2. And they always play it up for the camera.
8. Because everything’s better when a kid does it.
9. Like a halftime performance.
10. Or the sprinkler dance.
11. Or a hand-drawn sign.
15. Well, sometimes they are.
But even when things go wrong, kids still manage to stay positive.
20. Or when this kid, umm, shifted his attention away from the game.
22. But most of all, because kids love the game.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈