2. And they always play it up for the camera.
8. Because everything’s better when a kid does it.
9. Like a halftime performance.
10. Or the sprinkler dance.
11. Or a hand-drawn sign.
15. Well, sometimes they are.
But even when things go wrong, kids still manage to stay positive.
20. Or when this kid, umm, shifted his attention away from the game.
22. But most of all, because kids love the game.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.