2. And they always play it up for the camera.
8. Because everything’s better when a kid does it.
9. Like a halftime performance.
10. Or the sprinkler dance.
11. Or a hand-drawn sign.
15. Well, sometimes they are.
But even when things go wrong, kids still manage to stay positive.
20. Or when this kid, umm, shifted his attention away from the game.
22. But most of all, because kids love the game.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰