A League of Their Own is a fantastic film that is chock-full of great quotes and even better moments. It basically has everything you’d ever want in a movie. Like…
4. Cool bat tricks.
5. And just the right amount of violence.
6. Plus, it taught us how to be proper ladies.
7. And how to act like real men.
8. Not to mention reminding us that a good hug can make everything better.
9. And that “anything worth doing is worth doing right.”
10. While teaching us that it’s important to practice patience.
11. As well as proper hygiene.
12. And that sometimes you just have to work with what you’ve got.
Like erotic fiction, for example.
13. And when life gives you lemons, do the splits.
14. Or catch that lemon like it’s no big deal.
15. Or hit the living crap out of it.
16. Aside from that, it’s full of great advice…
17. Old school disses.
18. Inspiring speeches.
19. And memorable quotes.
20. But above all, it was about sticking up for yourself until you get what you deserve.
21. No matter how long it takes.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞