1. Apple Pie McFlurry from McDonald's:
2. The Taco Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box:
- Order a regular taco and a regular cheeseburger.
- Insert the taco INTO the burger and voilà!
Submitted by Luke Burns, Facebook
3. Butterbeer Frappuccino from Starbucks:
4. The McGangBang from McDonald's:
5. Honey Butter Chicken Sandwich from Whataburger:
- Order a Honey BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich.
- Substitute the BBQ sauce for honey butter biscuit sauce.
Submitted by KickDBaboon
6. The Nutella Frappuccino from Starbucks:
7. The Barnyard Burger from Wendy's:
- Split open an Asiago Ranch Chicken Club and put a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger in it.
- Order a Baconator and put a Spicy Chicken sandwich in it.
Submitted by Chelsea Fielden, Facebook, and Logan Rhoades
8. Taco Pizza from Subway:
- If the store still sells Flatizzas and has the chicken enchilada, ask them if they will put the enchilada meat on the Flatizza, no marinara sauce, and toast it with monterey cheddar cheese.
- Then add lettuce, tomatoes, etc., after it's cooked for a taco pizza.
Submitted by Josie Knouf, Facebook
9. Cotton Candy Frappuccino from Starbucks:
10. The Ultimate Cajun Breakfast Biscuit from Bojangles:
- Order a Cajun Filet Biscuit and add bacon, egg and cheese (or order a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit).
Submitted by Calliebl
11. Arctic Rush Float from Dairy Queen:
12. "Animal Style" Burger/Fries from In-N-Out:
13. Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwich from Dairy Queen:
14. The Chicken Gravy Biscuit from Chick-fil-A:
- If your location doesn't offer this, you can just order a Chicken Biscuit with a side of gravy.
Submitted by ashleyh432312784