1. This is what their jerseys look like:
2. And this is what their fans look like:
3. Their team nickname is Les Éléphants or The Elephants.
4. And this is their head coach:
5. They are the best team in Africa.
6. This will be their third trip to the World Cup.
7. And they are one of the most experienced teams heading to Brazil.
8. This is their best player:
9. And these are a few players to keep an eye on:
Yaya Toure (left) - The 31-year-old midfielder and three-time African Footballer of the Year has been a staple for The Elephants and will look to lead by example in what might also be his final World Cup.
Serge Aurier (middle) - The 21-year old right-back lacks experience, having made his international debut last June, but he is hitting his stride right in time for the World Cup and is quickly becoming a hot name in the football world.
Gervinho (right) - The 27-year-old forward is experiencing a bit of a comeback after a dismal stint with Arsenal, and will be looking to take his play-making and goal-scoring with Roma to his national team after serving as Ivory Coast's regular substitute during the 2010 World Cup.