7. Maybe you could get to use something if this other guy wasn’t circuit training across five different machines.
So apparently you’ve got the incline press, the Smith machine, the rope pulldown, the preacher curl and that pair of dumbbells in the middle of the floor, all reserved for the next hour. Cool.
10. All that aside, there are no collars. The collars are gone. The collars are gone.
I count three benches, one decline, one incline, three squat racks, one preacher curl, and one military press; 10 machines, and only four collars, all being used by that guy and that guy.
I just, I can’t even—
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced that 2016 was the hottest year on record and say greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.