1. Soundsuits are wearable sculptures that are made for dancing.
3. They’re designed by an artist named Nick Cave.
6. He uses found materials to make the suits, which sometimes include human hair, or stuff he finds at flea markets.
8. They’re all pretty noisy, especially when you’re headbanging.
10. And if you get enough suits together, this communal dance should happen.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.