1. Soundsuits are wearable sculptures that are made for dancing.
3. They’re designed by an artist named Nick Cave.
6. He uses found materials to make the suits, which sometimes include human hair, or stuff he finds at flea markets.
8. They’re all pretty noisy, especially when you’re headbanging.
10. And if you get enough suits together, this communal dance should happen.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌