1. Soundsuits are wearable sculptures that are made for dancing.
3. They’re designed by an artist named Nick Cave.
6. He uses found materials to make the suits, which sometimes include human hair, or stuff he finds at flea markets.
8. They’re all pretty noisy, especially when you’re headbanging.
10. And if you get enough suits together, this communal dance should happen.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹