Buress was kind enough to decode every line over at Rap Genius…
3. “We’re in Carroll Gardens… in one of Tony Trimm’s friends bedroom”
4. “He’s in the living room. He’s working on… he’s studying for law school and stuff”
5. “He’s a good dude for letting us record here”
6. “I ain’t got no shoes on, I’m comfortable!”
7. “Rappin, rap rap rappin’ I’m rappin, rap rap rappin’ (rap)”
H/T The Fader.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀