Buress was kind enough to decode every line over at Rap Genius…
3. “We’re in Carroll Gardens… in one of Tony Trimm’s friends bedroom”
4. “He’s in the living room. He’s working on… he’s studying for law school and stuff”
5. “He’s a good dude for letting us record here”
6. “I ain’t got no shoes on, I’m comfortable!”
7. “Rappin, rap rap rappin’ I’m rappin, rap rap rappin’ (rap)”
H/T The Fader.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳