Buress was kind enough to decode every line over at Rap Genius…
3. “We’re in Carroll Gardens… in one of Tony Trimm’s friends bedroom”
4. “He’s in the living room. He’s working on… he’s studying for law school and stuff”
5. “He’s a good dude for letting us record here”
6. “I ain’t got no shoes on, I’m comfortable!”
7. “Rappin, rap rap rappin’ I’m rappin, rap rap rappin’ (rap)”
H/T The Fader.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀