Buress was kind enough to decode every line over at Rap Genius…
3. “We’re in Carroll Gardens… in one of Tony Trimm’s friends bedroom”
4. “He’s in the living room. He’s working on… he’s studying for law school and stuff”
5. “He’s a good dude for letting us record here”
6. “I ain’t got no shoes on, I’m comfortable!”
7. “Rappin, rap rap rappin’ I’m rappin, rap rap rappin’ (rap)”
H/T The Fader.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴