1. Lyota Yagi designed a moving record player and a track made of vinyl records to create a playable (and endless!) installation.
Here's the full track with the tiny record player in the center.
2. Yagi made these striking images by scraping the aluminum from CDs and pasting it into new shapes.
5. And Yagi didn't forget about the trusty cassette tape...
6. He updated the classic tape with new supply wheels.
7. Yagi also turned a record player into a pottery wheel that changes the pitch of the record as he throws a tiny pot.
8. And in 2009, he made a playable record out of ice.