7. Yagi also turned a record player into a pottery wheel that changes the pitch of the record as he throws a tiny pot.
8. And in 2009, he made a playable record out of ice.
The Swedish band Shout Out Louds released an ice record this year on Merge Records.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."