2. Cut up CDs and make animal sculptures.
5. Put a few in your bag during hikes to use as emergency signal mirrors.
More about signal mirrors here.
10. Erase your data with mini tesla coils.
11. Or with a motor and a pin.
12. Or in the microwave.
You shouldn’t do this one, since it’ll probably make your food taste bad.
13. Use a balloon to make this hovercraft toy.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻