2. Cut up CDs and make animal sculptures.
5. Put a few in your bag during hikes to use as emergency signal mirrors.
More about signal mirrors here.
10. Erase your data with mini tesla coils.
11. Or with a motor and a pin.
12. Or in the microwave.
You shouldn’t do this one, since it’ll probably make your food taste bad.
13. Use a balloon to make this hovercraft toy.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."