2. Cut up CDs and make animal sculptures.
5. Put a few in your bag during hikes to use as emergency signal mirrors.
More about signal mirrors here.
10. Erase your data with mini tesla coils.
11. Or with a motor and a pin.
12. Or in the microwave.
You shouldn’t do this one, since it’ll probably make your food taste bad.
13. Use a balloon to make this hovercraft toy.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀