10. The first few days are most definitely going to be filled with sore muscles and tears.
9. Do your homework: Learn some of the lingo so you kinda look like you know what you're doing + ask questions.
8. Wear whatever makes you feel nice and comfy -- most of your wardrobe will become workout clothes, so prepare yourself.
7. You are going to become the biggest chalk whore ever. (Everyone is, don't worry.)
6. Your friends are undoubtably going to think you are insane, but take it as a compliment!
5. Go at you're own pace, everyone has to start somewhere.
5. Make friends as soon as you get there, not only so you can have a partner for a pair workout, but because you don't want to be a loner.
4. What are double unders you may ask? The devil's way of adding 100 m/ph with two skips to jumping rope.
3. Ego is a no-no.
2. Cheating only hurts yourself, but if your new and not feeling the workout, knock yourself out.
1. Be proud of yourself!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!