20 Comfortable Sandals On Amazon That Reviewers Truly Swear By
Spring and summer are coming...grab a pair (or a few) of these sandals to put your best foot forward.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Flatform espadrilles beloved by over 12,000 reviewers that perfectly mix style and comfort. The best part is, these beauties look more expensive than they are.
2. Steve Madden studded sandals that reviewers find are good dupes for the Valentino Rockstuds you've had your eye on. Pair these with your favorite ripped jeans to add a little edgy to your look.
3. Stiletto sandals for a date night that reviewers find to be a great Steve Madden dupe. You might find yourself trying to resist getting a few pairs...we won't judge.
4. Ankle strap heels that can transition you perfectly from day to night. The raffia style is the perfect on trend pattern for spring, plus they're a perfect closet staple.
5. Summer sandals reviewers say need no break-in time...need I say more? The best kind of sandals are the ones we don't get blisters in.
6. Steve Madden heeled sandals that come in so many colors that you could wear them with any outfit. These are so versatile they could be worn for work and play for the perfect #ootd.
7. Sandal slides perfect for quick errands or your next trip to the beach. These would also be great to buy if you're looking for a pair of Birkenstock dupes. Sometimes we just need to be lazy and have that pair of shoes we can easily throw on to run out the door.
8. Tie-up sandals that add a little something extra to your outfit. You can also tie the strap in various ways to vary your look. So basically, you're getting multiple shoes and looks for the price of one.
9. Sam Edelman sandals reviewers find to be a great Hermès dupe for a fraction of the cost. These will go with everything in your closet and immediately make your outfit look better — win, win.
10. Slide sandals that are easy to throw on as you're walking out the door and will make you look like you put in the extra effort. These are timeless and trendy — this style seems to come back year after year, and we have no complaints.
11. Vince Camuto espadrille wedges so you can mentally feel like you're in a little beach town with a cold drink taking in the fresh air. Who doesn't want that?
12. Block heels with a fun buckle that will be on repeat with your favorite pair of jeans. The mint green color is sure to be a crowd favorite for this summer season. Grab a pair before TikTok gets ahold of them and sells them out.
13. Heeled mules that are definitely on trend this season. The tan color will transition you perfectly from spring to summer, and you'll have to watch out so your friends don't transition them from your closet to theirs.
14. Tie-up gladiator sandals with a ring toe design and adjustable straps so you can change the width of the shoe. Perfect for those of us who sometimes struggle with the narrow way many sandals fit — no more strangling the feet, let's let them breathe.
15. Toms heeled sandals that combine the comfort you'd expect with a style perfect for a night out with friends. Based on how comfortable reviewers find these shoes, we're not sure you'll ever take them off.
16. Elastic sandals with crisscross straps – they'lll look super stylish *and* perfectly hug your foot. Your friends will definitely want to borrow this pair — and you probably won't let them, can't risk them ruining them...just send them the link.
17. Adidas slide sandals that come in the perfect range of bright and pastel colors to bring a little extra happiness to your outfit. These would be perfect to throw on with your favorite bathing suit to head to the pool or beach — it'll be love at first wear.
18. Doc Martens — your love of their staple boots can now live on in the warmer months. They also come in white for the best of both worlds — do you need both? Probably.
19. Lucky Brand strappy heeled sandals that are easy to walk in and easy to zip off after a long day. You'll basically be summoning the warm weather and good vibes when you wear these.
20. Casual strappy sandals – they're versatile and a perfect staple for your wardrobe. Not only do these look great, reviewers say they're actually comfortable with a cushion sole. You know what that means, you don't have to resist grabbing them for your next shopping marathon.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.