Even though he seems like a legit dude AND he's a talented comedian who's found tons of success on SNL and beyond, there are still some folks who just don't know why people are so into the guy.
Well, Reddit user u/Benchwarmer164 recently posed the question, "People who are attracted to Pete Davidson, why?"
And there were so many great answers, ranging from funny to surprisingly sweet. Here are some of the top-voted responses:
4. "He's very open and candid about his struggles with mental health and people who are that genuine and honest — while also kind — are often considered to have attractive personalities."
5. "HE HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MOM."
"This guy meets these women and just wants to get to know them, meet their parents, and take them to Staten Island to meet his mom. I can see how being famous but still being earnest and sincere with people he likes works in his favor in a big way."
6. "He's not a supermodel or anything, but I don't find him bad-looking at all. He has nice lips and a good smile. I like his tattoos. He reminds me of the funny misfit dudes I was into in high school."
7. "He gives off real second lead energy. If you watch many Korean dramas, you'll notice there's usually a hot guy who's a total asshole (he's the guy the girl almost always ends up with). And there's usually a less attractive but gentle second lead guy, who treats the girl kindly and you root for."
8. "He's self-aware and doesn’t mind self-deprecating humor. He is also a softy."
9. "He's full of skinny boy BDE. Like, he knows he doesn't have to prove he's a man. We already know."
11. "He’s successful, funny, and confident. People underestimate how these three things make someone stand out from the crowd a LOT. There are so many people just milling about, unsure of themselves and just copying what they think is acceptable."
"So when someone doesn’t do all that and finds success from personality alone, it’s hot because it shows individuality and drive."
12. "He gives the impression that if you met him, he would try to make it a positive interaction and fun. But if you didn’t like him, he would not care. It’s the combo of caring about others, while still having the confidence not to pander or take it as a blow to his ego if people don’t like his personality."
15. "He’s like a dirty string bean with the mouth of a truck driver and a fucked-up sense of humor. Can’t tell ya why, but my ovaries are really into it. He’s cracked the code."
17. And finally, "Someone made a great TikTok explaining this. For a busy woman, you know if you come home to Pete Davidson, he's not going to ask anything of you. You can relax with him. He's not going to judge you."
Do you find Pete Davidson attractive? LMK in the comments below!
Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.