We all know that safe sex is super-duper important!
Yet some men will say absolutely any garbage that comes to mind to get out of it! SMH.
This week, Reddit user u/LobstahRolls posed the question, "Women of Reddit: What are the excuses men have used because they didn’t want to wear a condom?"
And there were so many ridiculous answers! Here are some of the bullshit excuses that men have given:
1. "A few years ago, a friend was dating a guy, and his excuse was that he found out he couldn't have kids. Anyway, her kid started kindergarten a few days ago."
8. "Worst excuse ever: Heard a friend saying once, 'Using a condom can never satisfy a partner.'"
10. "'This isn’t a whorehouse.' I sure knew how to pick ‘em when I was young and dumb!"
12. "'It's not necessary; I've been tested, and I'm all negative.' Bro, there is no way for me to verify that at 2 a.m."
13. "I got hit with the 'I'm allergic to latex' line. Which was hilarious because I am allergic to latex, so all the ones I have are latex-free. When I pointed that out, he tried another excuse, so I told him he wasn’t getting laid and sent his ass home. We broke up shortly after."
16. "'But you’re on the Pill!' The pill doesn’t stop STDs, and you can still get pregnant while taking it."
18. And finally, "'I didn't wear condoms with my ex-girlfriend.' Like, good for you, darling. But I am my own person with my own preferences, and I'm not comfortable having sex without condoms."
Have you ever heard a lame excuse from a guy who didn't want to wear a condom? LMK in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.