23 Amazing Moments From The "Harry Potter Movies" That Aren't In The Books
"The lighting of the wands after Dumbledore's death to show respect."
1. When everyone lights their wands for Dumbledore.
2. When Harry reminds Professor Umbridge that he must not tell lies.
3. When Snape throws himself before the trio to protect them from werewolf Lupin.
4. When Harry and Hermione share a dance in the tent.
5. When the Gryffindor boys mess around like actual kids.
6. When Ron and Hermione share a private first kiss.
7. When Harry confronts Snape like a badass.
8. When Professor Slughorn tells the story of Lily's fish.
9. When Barty Crouch Jr. gives himself away.
10. When Seamus repeatedly blows everything up.
11. When Luna rescues Harry on the Hogwarts Express.
12. When Professor McGonagall teaches Ron to dance.
13. When Ron and Hermione engage in some cute but awkward flirting.
14. When Sirius comforts Harry in his time of need.
15. When Dudley gets trapped in the snake enclosure.
16. When Harry snaps the Elder Wand in half.
17. When Hermione erases her parents' memory of her.
18. When Dumbledore leads the clap during the ending of Chamber of Secrets.
19. When Alan Rickman adds his own flair to Snape's character.
20. When Ron questions Hermione's priorities in life.
21. When characters playfully hit each other in the head.
22. When Professor McGonagall warns her students not to behave like baboons.
23. When Harry says exactly what we're all thinking.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.