1. Give your kiddos a thrill with some squirt gun painting.
2. Make some moon sand in every shade.
3. Brighten their days with this "stained glass" craft.
4. Rainbow popsicles make a great after school treat.
5. While you're at it, cook up some rainbow pasta.
6. Or make your own scented play dough.
7. Make use of all of those discarded crayon stubs.
8. Create a paint-pour flower pot.
9. Decorate with dahlias.
10. Get trippy with this wet wipe tie-dye.
11. Cool things down with this rainbow ice.
12. Let them go wild with these DIY edible finger paints.
13. Create stunning name-art with dyed pumpkin seeds.
14. Whip up a colorful treat.
15. Show them what the rainbow really tastes like.
16. Let nature wow you.
17. Make your own crystal rainbow.
18. Enjoy the magic of rainbow coffee filters.
19. Lather up some rainbow suds.
20. Paint these celery-stamp rainbow fish.
Instructions at Crafty Morning.