1. Jennifer Aprea Closson is a Southern California mom of two with a serious set of lip-synching skills.
When her 4-year-old daughter started to melt down around bedtime recently, Jennifer decided to give the little one a taste of her own medicine.
3. But what about those skills? How did Jennifer so perfectly lip-synch an impromptu tantrum?
It all comes down to a natural talent for lip-synching, and knowing her kid: “I think the number of tantrums I’ve survived helped with my ability to predict her outbursts. She definitely gets into a rhythm,” the mom explained.
5. Somebody get this mom on Lip Sync Battle, stat!
- Tim Cook and eight other executives at Apple gave a combined $45,900 to a PAC to reelect House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans to Congress.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.