1. Jennifer Aprea Closson is a Southern California mom of two with a serious set of lip-synching skills.
When her 4-year-old daughter started to melt down around bedtime recently, Jennifer decided to give the little one a taste of her own medicine.
3. But what about those skills? How did Jennifer so perfectly lip-synch an impromptu tantrum?
It all comes down to a natural talent for lip-synching, and knowing her kid: “I think the number of tantrums I’ve survived helped with my ability to predict her outbursts. She definitely gets into a rhythm,” the mom explained.
5. Somebody get this mom on Lip Sync Battle, stat!
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀