1. Spray tanning is awesome, and can make you feel human when you’re a living, breathing milk machine.
3. While spray and self tanners are generally safe for breastfeeding moms, babies have sensitive skin and OMG that stuff does not come off with soap.
Since tanners are topically applied, for the most part they won’t absorb through the skin into the bloodstream and into your milk, according to KellyMom.com.
“They should not be a problem for the breastfeeding mom and baby,” they wrote.
The popular breastfeeding resource also recommends washing any remaining tanner off of your breast before breastfeeding to avoid getting the product in your baby’s mouth.
4. Jonesing for a spray-tan, but looking to protect your baby’s face? Hot and Healthy Life has a hack for that.
Hint: Bring an extra breast pad to your spray-down.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️