1. Set up your own spooky bowling alley.
2. Hide spooky peepers just outside the windows or in planters around your house.
3. Help guests get into the spirit with these DIY masks!
4. Don't forget to get your Ouija on.
5. Get creative with Halloween charades.
6. Teach everyone the Thriller dance and start your own flash mob.
7. Have a mummy wrapping contest!
8. Paint some barbies for ghoulish decor.
9. Or DIY these cheesecloth ghosts.
10. Serve up some "eerie eyeballs."
These marshmallow gelatin treats are absolutely to die for. Find the recipe at Britta Blvd.
11. These cinnamon sugar tortilla crisps are crazy-easy to make.
12. Whip up some monster munch!
13. "Witch finger" pretzels make for a thrilling snack.
14. Use a pumpkin to keep beverages cold.
15. Make these boo-tiful cheeseburgers.
16. Freak everyone out by carving up a watermelon brain.
17. Or thrill everyone when you serve up this delightful dessert.
18. Spook 'em with these creepy crawly ice cubes.
19. Or go even bigger with this frozen hand.
20. Cover every surface with faux spider webs and tattered cloths.
Get yours HERE.
21. These DIY spider eggs will give anyone the willies.
Learn how HERE.
22. Scare the poop out of your guests.
Sorry, I had to.
23. Take your pumpkin carving to the next level with teeth.
24. Send guests home with candy hands.
25. Or craft your favors into crowns.
26. Mix up your own glow-in-the-dark bubbles.
Find out how at Growing a Jeweled Rose.