1. So what kind of truths does it have? Well, for starters, that kid-problems aren’t always real problems.
2. That your sense of smell is directly connected to your ovaries.
3. No one has time for your Eames rocker.
4. The non-driver on a road trip DOES NOT get to fall asleep.
5. That kids can mispronounce words pretty hilariously.
6. That newborns are more exhausting than Kanye West.
7. That babies fit beautifully in mugs if you capture them from the right perspective.
8. That ketchup is totally a vegetable when you need it to be.
9. That potty training is like going to war with poop.
The Mommy Shorts Guide To Remarkably Average Parenting is available now!
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹