1. Hair ties are your pants' new best friend.
2. DIY a belly band out of a tank top to add extra length to your tops without piling on the sweaty layers.
3. Can't keep anything down? Give potato chips and lemonade a try.
4. Still nauseated? Consider prenatal yoga.
5. Don't waste your money on pregnancy bras. Just buy a few stretchy sports bras.
6. Also skip the maternity boutique and pick up a few "bra-back extenders" at your local craft store.
7. Some states will issue you a temporary disabled parking placard.
8. If you live in a warm climate, keep a bra in the freezer.
9. Your pregnancy pillow is your new best friend.
10. If you just can't be comfortable without lying on your belly, you could always pick up a giant inner tube.
11. Apple cider vinegar is great for heartburn.
If you can stomach it.