1. Your favorite children's books.
2. Commemorate the most important trip they've ever taken.
3. A certificate for a birth or newborn photo session.
4. A delicate necklace featuring baby's birth stone for the mom-to-be.
5. This DIY growth chart.
6. Make or order a modern quilt or blanket.
7. Know the theme of the nursery? Use it to create a unique keepsake.
8. Take care of their paperwork.
9. Have the baby's first recorded heartbeat turned into jewelry.
10. Make letter art pennies from the baby's birth year.
11. Forget bronzing baby shoes...
12. Make thumbprint artwork.
13. Help create a memory jar.
Helping new parents gather together the keepsakes from their baby's early days will be much appreciated. You can provide a beautiful jar and a note detailing your plans at the shower.
Bonus points if you fill the jar with a baby's first aid kit so the new parents have one less thing to worry about.