Disneyland is a whole lotta awesome for kids to take in.
1. Start slow. There's plenty to see and do on Main Street USA.
2. There's almost always a show going on somewhere on Main Street, whether it's the Dapper Dans or even Mickey himself conducting the famous Dixieland Band.
3. Main Street is also a great spot to catch a parade.
4. Visit the Hook and Ladder Company.
5. Or pick up the Disneyland Railroad, which will take you throughout the park, giving your kids a chance to catch their bearings before launching into anything.
Pro tip: If your kid gets easily spooked, you'll want to hop off the train at The Toon Town stop before you take a nightmare-fueled trip through the Jurassic Era.