21 Beauty Tricks For Makeup Addicts In Training
Highlighter is gonna change your cheekbones' life. Inspired by our collaboration with Birchbox!
1. Add an easy smoky eye to your arsenal.
PB and J Apparel has this great step-by-step for a simple smoked-eyeshadow look.
2. Use white eyeliner to make your peepers appear larger.
This one from Sephora is a great go to. Just use it to line your inner bottom lid and watch those peepers pop.
3. Learn how to get perfect brows.
4. Color corrector can banish under-eye bags and smooth your complexion.
5. Use this concealer map to get a Beyoncé-like glow.
6. Learn the difference between all those eye pencils and discover yours.
7. Speaking of eyes, learn to line and define.
8. Contouring: not just for celebrities.
9. Treat your under eye as a triangle rather than a half-moon.
10. The secret to a great self tan is an applicator mitt.
11. A word to the wise, though...don't self-tan your face.
12. Yes, eyelid primer is a thing.
13. Find your eye shape.
14. Learn the foolproof cat eye!
15. Primer? BB? CC? What does it all mean?
16. Clean with primer, not makeup remover.
Don't put your primer away yet! If you make a misstep during your beauty routine, primer is the best clean-up agent out there. It will smooth off the residue and prep the skin for fresh makeup. This Shiseido primer is great, and has an SPF of 21.