1. Build a geodesic dome. Bonus: This will take hours.
Full tutorial HERE.
2. Make ice marbles using balloons, water, and food coloring.
Full tutorial at Queen Vanna Creations.
3. DIY a snowglobe with your kiddo's likeness inside!
4. While the snow falls outside, make giant paper snowflakes inside!
5. Bring their favorite movie to life!
6. Don't have a sled handy? Make your own with duct tape!
7. Put all other snow cones to shame by using actual fresh snow for yours.
8. Make maple snow candy!
9. Make a snow sundae!
10. Cinnamon snowflakes are a craft you can actually eat.
11. Create these stunning ice ornaments.
12. Utilize the freezing weather to experiment with bubbles!
This is too cool not to try if you've got leftover bubbles from the summertime. Learn how at Science Made Fun.