1. Turn a garage into an open-air classroom.
2. Stay organized by color coding your storage.
3. Color coding can also help students keep track of which supplies are theirs.
4. Everything has a place, everything in it's place.
5. The Ikea Expedit is a homeschooler's best friend.
6. Color coordination wins every time.
7. Keep your colors chill.
8. Use small rugs to create work areas for students to sit and focus.
9. Or grab an area rug to bring joyful color to your workspace.
10. Embrace a vintage school-room look.
11. Leave some empty frames available to rotate through student artwork.
The Kavanaugh Report has a great montessori room complete with this DIY alphabet felt board.