Cybersecurity is a hot topic lately -- and for good reason. With the amount of data breaches happening, we can’t afford to risk the security of our phones, laptops, and other electronic devices.
Here are 9 easy ways to improve the security of your devices:
1. Install antivirus and antimalware software
2. Increase your passcode to 6+ characters
3. Use a biometric scanner
4. Utilize VPN Services
5. Encrypt your data
6. Update your device software as soon as possible
7. Avoid connecting to unsecured/public wifi networks
8. Use Location Services wisely
9. Don’t auto-save passwords
Do you have any other device safety tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!