If you're single, then you're well aware that modern dating is pretty rough.
Dating apps and dating in general has worked for many people, but for the rest of us still lingering in Single Land, these are just some of the harsh realities we face:
1. Dating apps are the worst.
2. Texting for a while before meeting someone makes things uncomfortable and awkward when you finally meet.
3. Social media has damaged our perception of what a relationship truly is or should be.
4. Dating has become a game of hard-to-get.
5. Meeting new people is difficult when you’re shy/when work/school consumes your life/when you don’t enjoy bars/going out.
And last but not least...
6. Everybody wants to hook up and nobody wants to commit.
What's your experience with modern dating? Do you have any more harsh realities to add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!