1. You're still not comfortable jaywalking.
2. You don’t get excited when you see movie stars.
3. You freeze when everyone else is warm . . .
4. and in the summer you never knew it could be SO hot.
5. You laugh at other people’s traffic.
6. You can’t understand why everyone is so angry all the time.
7. The first time you drive in the city, you're scared to death by the crazy New York drivers.
8. You still have a hard time with the crowded subways.
9. You still use "the" to refer to freeway numbers
10. You actually thought Times Square was pretty cool...
11. You’re still looking for good tacos.
12. You’re ashamed to talk about what passed for pizza when you were growing up.
13. You scoff at what passes for wildlife in New York City.
14. You still don't check the weather before leaving home.
15. The first time you ever took a city bus was in New York.
16. You laugh when people still talk about the earthquake of 2011.
17. You've given up on ever eating great produce in the winter again.
18. You know that you've fallen for the city that never sleeps...
...but deep down inside part of you can never leave the City of Angels.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!