Sure, there can be downsides to having a unique name:
4. Or they ask you if you’re joking when you tell them your name.
6. Or someone always cracks the same joke about your name, thinking it’s original and witty.
You know what’s a funny name? Jon. Or Sally. Do you know why? Because they’re boring!
8. If you have a hard first name and last name, they don’t even bother trying.
But there are some perks as well:
9. You always know when a telemarketer is calling.
There’s that extra pause as they struggle to pronounce your name properly.
- Colombia's president said winning the Nobel Peace Prize helped him end his country's decades-long civil war.