31 Pieces Of Clothing And Accessories From Target That Have Truly Impressive 5-Star Reviews
The reviews are in...
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A satin jumpsuit for a supremely posh yet comfy look. Slide into this sleek PJ-inspired jumpsuit for a night out — or a night of wine, popcorn and watching Magic Mike for the millionth time.
2. A pair of round tortoiseshell sunglasses, because your future is so bright, you're going to need some shades! These sunglasses are perfect for hiding hangovers, pretending you don't see people from high school, and, oh yeah, keeping your peepers safe and comfortable during all your outdoor adventures.
3. A sleeveless maxi dress that'll become your go-to look for pool days, running errands and, of course, date night. Dress it up, dress it down. Throw on this dress and wear it all around town!
4. A chic faux-leather zip-up tote bag with three compartments, so you'll have space for everything you need for work, school, or sneaking snacks into the movies.
5. A pair of high-rise cropped denim overalls, because, well, overalls are awesome – what more do you need?This wardrobe staple is perfect for every season. P.S They're super comfy and have a raw hem!
6. A faux fur cross-band slipper slide that'll have you wondering how you ever lived without these. These plush slides will have you singing "I'm Walking On Air" within the first five minutes.
7. A knit T-shirt maxi dress, so you can be effortlessly chic during all your summer-time events. Picture yourself wearing this, walking through the farmers market with reusable bag full of organic fruits and fresh flowers. This dress is a ~vibe~.
8. A trifold wallet with an ID window and zip compartment for change, because everyone needs a store-all wallet. Credit cards, cash, ID, that business card with the hot waiter's number from brunch scribbled on it – this wallet can hold it all!
9. A sleeveless dress with a ruffle hem for a casual yet cute look. Throw on a jean jacket for a spontaneous park picnic, or transition to night with a faux leather jacket, for an evening you'll only remember through your IG stories.
10. A suede moccasin slipper, because your feet deserve to be swaddled by clouds. Sink your feet into these slip resistant slippers with a fuzzy lining and indoor/ outdoor soles for next-level comfort.
11. A pair of mid-rise knit shorts with pockets for the days when jeans are not your friends. These stretchy shorts are perfect for summer activities like drinking frosé on a dock, or mimosas on a balcony – you know, outdoorsy things.
12. A Fitbit Versa 2 smart watch, so you count all the steps you get on your way to pick up your takeout. This smart watch also tracks sleep, has Spotify controls, is water-resistant, and will track your heart rate as your pulse soars with the first bite of extra-cheesy pizza (or as you, you know, exercise or whatever. It's versatile!).
13. A ruffle sleeve linen top, because sometimes, you need a little ruffle. Make a statement and show some polished style during your IRL or Zoom meetings with a chic, trendy look that's still office-ready.
14. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses with a square silhouette that are perfect for pretending you're a mega influencer. Put on these chic shades and spend the rest of the day dodging paparazzi!
15. A tiered tankini swimsuit top, so you can hit the pool in style. This flowy layered swim top is perfect for cannon balls, underwater handstands and laying in lounge chair ordering strawberry daiquiris.
16. A pair of Beats wireless noise-cancelling headphones, because not only do these look chic and sound great, but an obviously visible pair of headphones is the perfect way to avoid small talk with the person next you on a plane. Put on this noise-cancelling savior and space out to Pink Floyd or whatever gets you going.
17. A pair of sustainably sourced high-waisted bike shorts that'll revolutionize the way you do your daily walks. These snug bike shorts hug your body, while providing the perfect amount of stretch.
18. A five-pack of stretchy cloth headbands, because when it comes to hair accessories, it's best to buy in bulk. These flexible headbands are perfect for exercising, haircuts that are in an in-between stage, or keeping your hair out of your face while you put on your favorite face mask and vibe out. Think of the selfies!
19. A racerback sports bra, so you can live out your Sporty Spice dreams. This seamless sports bra wicks moisture, has removable cups, and will provide you with more support than your ex ever did.
20. An accordion card case that'll hold all the essentials. This card holder is the perfect size to tuck into your fanny pack and make sure you have all the essentials as you power walk to Starbucks.
21. A pair of high-rise distressed jean shorts, because it's too hot out for pants. These high-rise ripped denim shorts are the new Daisy Dukes but with stretch!
22. A cropped hoodie for when the weather can't make up its mind. This pullover sweatshirt is like the Goldie Locks of loungewear – it's not too hot or too cold, it's just right!
23. A pair of Apple AirPods Pro, because ear buds are a must-have accessory for exercising, making phone calls, or just kicking back with your fave music or podcast.
24. A pair of high-rise distressed jeans with a relaxed fit that are the go-to for getting dressed up, while still feeling like you're wearing pajamas. It's a win-win!
25. An exaggerated shoulder tank top, because your tops should be as extra as you are. Go casual with leggings and sneakers or dress it up with jeans and booties. It's a classic tee, so the options are endless!
26. A commuter backpack, so you can consolidate all your work stuff in one chic, convenient place. This innovative backpack features a padded laptop sleeve, padded straps and can be carried three different ways! Game-changer.
27. A pair of drawstring pajama shorts, because comfy pajamas are a WFH essential. These ultra-soft pjs are the best to bottoms to hang out in while you watch TV, respond to work emails and order takeout.
29. A crewneck sweatshirt, because it has hidden POCKETS! A sweatshirt with pockets – need I say any more?! Oh yeah, it also has thumb loops. Mic drop!
30. A short sleeve pajama set, so you can feel cute even while you sleep. This coordinated set is perfect for pouring wine, popping on a sheet mask and watching hours of reality TV.
31. A 32-ounce stainless-steel water bottle with a straw lid, because hydration is always the best accessory. This cute little number is the water bottle you will *actually* want to carry around with you everywhere you go.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.