1. When you realize that you are smack talking about the teacher right behind you.
Me: "Yo Mrs. Mushroom right behind us, she's such a fat idiotface!"
Mrs. Mushroom: "I'm sorry, what did you say?"
Me: *Immediately regrets every decision in life*
2. Doing things you're not supposed to at school
Me: *Reading manga*
Kid (at the top of his lungs): WHY ARE YOU READING CARTOONS?!?!?!
Teacher: *Takes laptop*
Me: *HOW CAN I SURVIVE?!?!?!*
3. When you see an opportunity and you take it
Grammar teacher: Name something slow witted
Grammar teacher: 20 day suspension Mister
4. Procrastination Nation
Me: "I am going to finish this now"
Me: *10 iiSuperwomanii videos, 15 minutes of going through Manjeet's twitter and watching the entire season of Pretty Little Liars later*
Me: "Too late to start now"
5. Losing all your stuff within a week
Me at the beginning of the school year: *Has 56 pencils, 19 pens, 5 highlighters and 31 packs of Post-its*
Me in the 2nd month of school: *Has one random pencil found on the floor of science class*
6. The One Day You're Sick
At School: Not bad, a science test, some math homework
Sick for one day: The school catches on fire, Fetty Wap comes to your homeroom and there were 6 fights at lunch.
But seriously, how does this happen?!?!
7. When you lose all memory on a test
Me on math test: *Needs to check 1+1 on calculator*
Me: "It never hurts to check" *shrugs*
8. The water fountain struggle *IT'S REAL!*
Me: *So thirsty....*
Water fountain: "Come, I taste like rusty metal!"
Me: *Gives up, cries, and suffers the taste of steel*
9. Once you have gum, everybody is your best friend
Me: *unwraps gum*
Kid I have only talked to once: "OOOH CAN I HAVE ONE?!?! DUDE I'M LIKE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!!"
10. But once you get to high school, you wish you could go back.