1. People who take up more than one seat on the subway.
That person looks angry/crazy/not in the mood. You value your seated zoning out time, but you value your life more.
2. Missing important plot points in the beginning of a movie.
Assuming the previews will run long, you decide to get those peanut m&m’s you deserve. Unfortunately, this theatre’s showtime is when the actual film starts. WHY?
3. Pouring the shampoo out a second time instead of the conditioner.
What a waste of money. As one of the 99%, you’ve got two choices: Double shampooing or trying to suck it back into the bottle/smear it into the inside of the cap. You can try and salvage the shampoo, but neither option will salvage your frustration.
4. Not realizing your purple wine lips until way later.
What kind of friends are these? Either no one noticed or you’re hanging out with the wrong crowd. True friends tell friends when they’ve got wine mouth.
5. Your friend passing out before you can get their wifi password.
It’s going to be something silly and you’re not going to be able to guess it. Just go to sleep.
Because a woman really wants to know that she looks desirable while walking home alone on a mostly empty street.
7. Dogs and babies who don’t care about you.
All you want to do is play with them and they don’t want to play with you.
8. Summer colds.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS. SUMMER COLDS ARE THE WORST.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.