1. People who take up more than one seat on the subway.
That person looks angry/crazy/not in the mood. You value your seated zoning out time, but you value your life more.
2. Missing important plot points in the beginning of a movie.
Assuming the previews will run long, you decide to get those peanut m&m’s you deserve. Unfortunately, this theatre’s showtime is when the actual film starts. WHY?
3. Pouring the shampoo out a second time instead of the conditioner.
What a waste of money. As one of the 99%, you’ve got two choices: Double shampooing or trying to suck it back into the bottle/smear it into the inside of the cap. You can try and salvage the shampoo, but neither option will salvage your frustration.
4. Not realizing your purple wine lips until way later.
What kind of friends are these? Either no one noticed or you’re hanging out with the wrong crowd. True friends tell friends when they’ve got wine mouth.
5. Your friend passing out before you can get their wifi password.
It’s going to be something silly and you’re not going to be able to guess it. Just go to sleep.
Because a woman really wants to know that she looks desirable while walking home alone on a mostly empty street.
7. Dogs and babies who don’t care about you.
All you want to do is play with them and they don’t want to play with you.
8. Summer colds.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID, YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS. SUMMER COLDS ARE THE WORST.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌