3. Whatever you do, don’t let their little “cute” and “innocent” faces fool you!
7. And then people wonder why their 12 year old daughters turn out like this…
10. AGAIN! Don’t let these little faces fool you.
11. You turn your back for one second and they do something like this!
23. AND want this for Christmas!
24. Just remember the number one rule…DON’T LET THEIR CUTE FACES FOOL YOU!!!!!
29. TOTALLY ON PURPOSE!
30. Maybe they learn to act the way they do from other influences too…
31. Yes, we’ll just blame everything they do on the TV!
38. Discipline your children, but don’t take it overboard…don’t be cruel to them…remember they grow up.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋