1. You keep all of the bills in your wallet facing the same direction and from lowest to highest denomination.
3. The first time your friends heard the term “the invisible hand” wasn’t in economics class.
4. Opening up a bank account for the first time was a confusing experience.
5. Your admiration for MR. MONOPOLY and his capitalistic ways is more than just a game to you.
6. You actually make people pay their taxes, including the 10% mortgage rate.
7. Your parents let you do the negotiating at garage sales.
8. You've been in fights with multiple friends about how ridiculous it is that dollars are all the same color.
"How do you even TELL where your $500 bills are?!"