1. INSISTING on getting $400 just for landing on “Go.”
2. Getting a Chance card, not "liking it," and then insisting on picking another.
3. Not wanting to make any deals the entire game for absolutely no reason...
...but then getting QUITE upset the second no one wants to trade!
4. Pulling out a “rule” nobody’s heard of that only works in their favor.
5. Pushing a piece one space more or less sneakily after rolling the dice to avoid having to pay rent.
6. Or hiding that "secret stash" of money before the game starts.
7. "Claiming" tokens well before the game has even started.
8. Claiming a dice roll "doesn't count" if it's off the board.
Table, board, it's all fair game! Now make your move.
9. Deciding it's a good idea to grab extra cash the second the banker takes a much-needed bathroom break.
10. Hoarding all the coveted "Get Out of Jail Free" cards.
11. And finally, quitting the game coincidentally just before another player wins.
Love Monopoly AND BuzzFeed? *Blushes* Well today is your lucky day because the Monopoly Here & Now board was created by the BuzzFeed Community! Get one now!
MONOPOLY: Here & Now U.S. Edition is a trademark of Hasbro. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.