1. Get a shock of "Electric Love" from Taylor Swift's whale buddy BØRNS.
2. Chromeo and Toro Y Moi team up on the dancefloor-beckoning "Come Alive."
3. The Rapture take some notes from the Bee Gees on "How Deep Is Your Love."
4. Annie's cult hit "Heartbeat" tells a tale of love at first dance.
5. Major Lazer and Ariana Grande go tropical on "All My Love."
6. "Tell Her" you like her with the help of bashful Rizzle Kicks.
7. The song that sailed a thousand whistle attempts, Peter, Bjorn, and John's "Young Folks" is a breezy take on a relationship's baby steps.
8. Rediscover your faith in love with humorous glam rockers The Darkness and "I Believe In a Thing Called Love."
9. It's hard not to sing along to Beyoncé's anthemic "XO."
10. Pop punk band Candy Hearts bring us back to the days of high school crushes on "I Miss You"
11. Calvin Harris and Rihanna's chaotic, hook-filled "We Found Love."
12. 50 Cent looks for his ride-or-die on "21 Questions."
13. Aeroplane and Au Revoir Simone take Friendly Fires' wanderlusting "Paris" to the next level.
14. Katy Perry's summery "Teenage Dream."
15. Drake and Majid Jordan are smooth as hell on "Hold On, We're Going Home."
16. The pulsing "Modern Hearts" from NYC's own The Knocks and St. Lucia.
17. Mariah Carey and Ol' Dirty Bastard's classic Tom Tom Club-sampled "Fantasy."
18. Nicki Minaj's thumping earworm "Super Bass."
19. Route 94 and Jess Glynne bring back the '90s house sound on "My Love."
20. Jennifer Lopez's playful "I Luh Ya Papi."
21. Kimbra's genre-defying, soaring ode to a special someone, "Nobody But You."
22. Charli XCX's spunky, effervescent "SuperLove."
23. Whitney Houston's timeless "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."
24. Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne's strings-and-synths-driven "Rather Be."
25. The indie love anthem of the aughts and early twenty-tens, The Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition"
26. Hilary Duff gets folked up on the stomping "All About You."
27. Who said robots can't emote? Daft Punk synthesize their affection on "Digital Love."
28. Music's royal couple Beyoncé and Jay Z show us their ~synergy~ on the horn-driven "Crazy In Love."
29. Bruno Mars epitomizes '80s funk, grainy vldeo quality and all, on "Treasure."
30. Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson's posthumous "Love Never Felt So Good."
31. Coldplay's celestial dive into the EDM realm, "A Sky Full of Stars."
32. Breakbot brings the boogie and the romance on "Baby I'm Yours."