1. Turn agate slices into beautiful coasters with the help of some nail polish.
2. Decorate travel mugs for the on-the-go coffee lover who is really feelin' themself.
3. Citrus extract is perfect for the hardcore baker and homemaker.
4. The other gifts your hostess receives will pale in comparison to an amazing floral arrangement.
5. This gold leaf checkerboard set will get plenty of use during summer parties or lazy afternoons.
6. Anyone who can appreciate life's little indulgences will be more than happy to receive this ice cream sundae kit.
7. Potted herbs make a great gift for any culinary mastermind.
8. Polaroid fridge magnets are perfect for friends with young children.
9. Make clay trinket dishes for the girl who loves to accessorize.
10. For the unfortunate souls who live in cold climates, this chunky knit blanket will be a lifesaver.
11. This marble-tile-turned-tray is so versatile.
12. These cloth napkins are a useful and pretty.
13. Candles are fantastic, but they are even better when they come in cute vintage tea cups.
14. Create custom cocktail napkins for the home bartender.
15. Snack time will be a whole lot cuter after you gift these Anthropologie-inspired bowls.
16. Any grill master would be delighted to receive a homemade spice rub.
17. These snazzy pencils are reminiscent of Cher Horowitz
They add a little pizazz to otherwise mundane tasks like making grocery lists.
Look here for more details.