Tony Abbott's government has been described as the most hostile to his nation's environment in history. Here's why people are pissed off.
1. One of Australia's most stunning natural wonders - the Great Barrier Reef - will have a section of its ocean bed ripped up to create a coal shipping lane.
2. A reef that was already vulnerable thanks to a number of environmental threats.
3. Environment Minister Greg Hunt has given the nod to several vast new coal mines in the Galilee Basin, Queensland.
4. Meanwhile upset residents living near NSW's Maules Creek mine walked away empty handed from their meeting with Hunt.
5. In January, following a Federal exemption from environmental laws, Western Australia began a controversial shark culling program.
6. Plans to create the world’s largest network of marine reserves have been suspended indefinitely.
7. The Abbott government is applying to have 74,000 hectares of Tasmanian forest removed from World Heritage listing.
8. Australia is apparently "open for business". And just to make that clear: "open for business for the forestry industry.”
9. Our $74.6 million dollar contribution to global environment programs last year has been slashed to $0 this year.
10. Environment Minister Greg Hunt was a no-show at the Warsaw climate talks.
11. Dick Warburton, a confirmed sceptic of man-induced climate change, has been selected to head the review of the Renewable Energy Target.
12. And Warburton is not the only climate sceptic in Abbott's inner circle.
13. Abbott himself has scoffed at 25 years of scientific research linking Australia's increased fire activity to climate change.
14. The Prime Minister also seems determined to indulge anti-wind crusaders' hypochondria.
15. In one of the Abbott government's first acts after coming into power last year, we waved "goodbye" to the Climate Commission.
16. Now get ready for a possible "adieu" to the Climate Change Authority...
17. A possible "all the best" to the Clean Energy Finance Corporation...
18. And a "nice knowing you" to the carbon tax.
19. $435 million is to be cut from the Australian Renewable Energy Agency budget.
20. Hey mining companies, here's $2 billion per year for petrol money!
21. And now Abbott seems intent on washing his hands of future projects by handing back environmental power to the states and territories.
The office of Environment Minister Greg Hunt has been contacted for comment.