“I would not be making it through this deployment if it wasn’t for my dogs. If I didn’t have them I would go insane,” said Brianna. “I don’t have my family here, and having them is a blessing. It makes my husband feel better – at least the safety aspect. No one will bother me because they know there is a dog behind the door.”
2. Forrest and Dixie - Heroes
“We got her a little over a year ago (originally, Sophie) and she is the best dog we could have ever asked for. Here she is with my husband shortly before he left for Afghanistan. She keeps me protected and gives me the best company while my husband is away.” – Brianna Gray
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍