8. Some have said, “Oh, you’re from Peru? We had a nanny from there!”
Being a nanny is an admirable profession that requires hard work, but I hope the next time you meet someone who has my current profession you’ll also say, “Oh, we had a lawyer who is Peruvian!”
9. If you’re not the physical stereotype of what people think Latin@s looks like, they can’t believe you identify as Latin@.
So many Latin American countries have rich histories due to migration from China, Japan, Lebanon, South Korea, Italy, Hungary, Mozambique, Angola, Congo, etc.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎