8. Some have said, “Oh, you’re from Peru? We had a nanny from there!”
Being a nanny is an admirable profession that requires hard work, but I hope the next time you meet someone who has my current profession you’ll also say, “Oh, we had a lawyer who is Peruvian!”
9. If you’re not the physical stereotype of what people think Latin@s looks like, they can’t believe you identify as Latin@.
So many Latin American countries have rich histories due to migration from China, Japan, Lebanon, South Korea, Italy, Hungary, Mozambique, Angola, Congo, etc.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️