Volunteering is a great way to relieve stress and make a positive impact. Volunteering to help and work with animals is especially rewarding because animals cannot speak up for themselves when they are being mistreated. Depending on the amount of time you have available, here are several volunteering options to consider.
1. Rescue animals with the Humane Society.
2. Volunteer as a guide at your local zoo.
3. Volunteer at a farm sanctuary.
4. Advocate for animal rights.
5. Help track birds and other wildlife.
6. Donate to a charity that protects animals.
7. Apply for an internship.
8. Write a letter to the editor.
9. Volunteer with a local organization.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!