8. You spent your trip to the Pequot museum figuring out just how long you had to wait to get into Foxwoods casino.
Though the dream catchers at the gift shop were a good distraction.
14. You feel guilty about laughing at this “Family Guy” clip.
The truth can hurt.
19. Escaping to New York City always seemed like a viable option.
Just hop on Amtrak, and you could leave suburbia behind.
20. You can spell CT without sounding it out.
Conn-ECT-I-cut is for the rest of the country.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎