8. You spent your trip to the Pequot museum figuring out just how long you had to wait to get into Foxwoods casino.
Though the dream catchers at the gift shop were a good distraction.
14. You feel guilty about laughing at this “Family Guy” clip.
The truth can hurt.
19. Escaping to New York City always seemed like a viable option.
Just hop on Amtrak, and you could leave suburbia behind.
20. You can spell CT without sounding it out.
Conn-ECT-I-cut is for the rest of the country.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸