2. “Law and Order: SVU” (USA)
Why it’s perfect election night entertainment: If you tweet about your general feelings of frustration and horror at the crimes depicted they’ll totally blend in with the tweets from people who are watching election coverage.
4. “My Life Is A Lifetime Movie” (Lifetime Movie Channel)
Why it’s perfect election night coverage: A lot of Lifetime movies are based on true stories, but this show follows women whose true stories seem like they were based on Lifetime movies. Like the election this should leave you with a headache and slight sense of confusion.
5. “Full House” (Nick)
Why it’s perfect election night entertainment: You might not know who will win the election, but you do know Joey will do an impression, Jesse will say “have mercy,” and Danny will be want to sweep. Take comfort in the certainty.
7. “Finding Bigfoot” (Animal Planet)
Why it’s perfect election night entertainment: Politicians might not give you what you want, but Animal Planet does. When “Finding Bigfoot” ends and you say to yourself, “they make a good point, but I need more evidence,” the next show will come on- “Finding Bigfoot: More Evidence.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.