1. You thought you knew how to manage your priorities.
2. You thought that you had your anxiety under control (or maybe you told yourself you did, even though it was obvious you didn't).
3. You thought you appreciated everything your parents (or family, for that matter) have done for you.
4. You thought you could manage your own bank account or money in a healthy way
5. You thought you could handle tough situations with ease, like an adult.
6. You thought you knew everything about love and relationships, which, let's face it, were you ever really sure what a relationship was?
7. You thought being your own person would be simple, and you'd have no trouble finding your 'niche' in life.
8. You thought you could take your own advice.
9. You thought you knew exactly what you wanted to do with your life, in terms of career or significant other.
10. You thought that life would get easier, and that the pressures of life would subside.
11. Bottom line is, it's all gonna work out.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!