1. Pee Bombs!
When you’re in a crowd of 100,000 people and you need a wee, you either pee in a bottle and throw it to the front, or grab a cup and announce to the crowd via a “W” symbol that you’re about to go! lovely!
2. There’s room to sit on your sofa, and tea, and a toilet!
135,000 tickets sold out in 1hr 40mins. The Pyramid stage holds 90,000 people, that leaves 45,000 people having to watch ‘The Other Stage’.
That equates to 430 tents per hectare, though that’s not very interesting.
3. Your house has a ceiling
This means you wont get wet whilst sat on your sofa, going to the loo, making a drink and most importantly you’ll be sat in front of your TV watching and listening to Glastonbury with a perfect HD view with crystal clear sound!
4. Tickets cost £205 plus a booking fee!
Festival goers at the first ever Glastonbury in 1970 enjoyed free entry and were even given a free pint of milk!
That equated to 1,500 pints of milk being give away, probably creating the crowd with the strongest bones T.Rex ever performed to.
5. The Lovely Fresh Country Air!
In 1998 the Dance Tent had to be closed due to flooding of raw sewage. Delightful!
For more Glastonbury facts and history, why not test yourself with this Glastonbury quiz
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋